Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Ballet Under the Stars

Today's highlight was taking Crystal to Ballet Under the Stars.  It was very impromptu.  I woke up from a nap at 7:30pm, looked in the Lexington Family Magazine for what was going on today, realized I highlighted the ballet which started at 8pm, and we went.  Of course, she now wants more ballet lessons. And I believe I will sign her up. A friend of mine sent me information on auditions for a children's choir today.  So, between gymnastics, ballet, choir, and piano lessons, I think her plate will be full! LOL!!
On another note, I am a massage therapist and I own a mobile massage business.  I am sooooo happy because my business is really picking up.  It will allow me to make twice the money I am making in half the time! My goal is to do at least 9 massages a week. That would be ideal for me.  What is really exciting is more of my clients are requesting that I massage their children.  That really excites me because I ultimately want to have a pediatric massage practice within a year. There is still so much for me to do, but I'm ready for the challenge!
I am so happy right now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment