Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

July 27, 2012


Today was a wonderful family day.  The highlight was going to the YMCA and watching CJ and Crystal swimming.  It is so exciting to me because now all four of my children can swim.  Crystal is definitely the youngest of my children to be brave enough to jump off the diving board.  She took her first swim lesson just 4 months ago.  In 4 months, she learned how to swim, she passed a swim test (swam the length of the pool and tread water for 30 seconds), and now she is jumping off the diving board with ease.  It was just last summer when I was excited that CJ got the courage to jump off the diving board at age 8.  He started taking swimming classes 4 months ago too, but to learn technique since he taught himself how to swim.  I have visions of the 2 of them swimming for the Y's swim team. RJ played basketball while at the Y, and Mario is out of town.  Tomorrow I will have them all home and it will be another great day.  WWE Raw is coming to town, so the boys will go to that show, and my daughter and I will do something girly.  I'm not sure what we will do yet, but I'm sure she will want to go shopping at Justice (good thing I have a coupon) and we'll probably go out to eat at BD's Mongolian BBQ (I have a coupon for that too).  She loves mother/daughter days as much as I do, so I try to make sure we do it at least once a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment